Tuesday 6 December 2011

Poster

Here is a copy of my first poster I completed. Before creating my final design, I felt it necessary to receive a good amount of feedback during the poster, in the hope to create the best poster. When showing the poster both to my peers and my teacher they mentioned the fact that basic film poster conventions were missing which should be amended. Such as the institutional information which is normal placed along the bottom half of the poster. Which I intend to add on my final design for the purpose it would allow for the audience to see the producers and other creators of the film. Another convention that was brought to my attention that was missing was an age classification. Letting the audience know the age certification so that the audience can tell whether or not it is age appropriate and the level of violence/sex etc. that will be included. Perhaps the most important feature I will add on my final design would be the classic film tagline. An intriguing yet descriptive tagline would catch the eye of anyone looking at the poster enough to hopefully want to go watch the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment